Site Meter



Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Watching a good day go bad

This was a planned good day. A day I carefully designed to the point of preparing my dinner yesterday to eat in the comfort of air conditioned splendor while watching back to back "The Closer" episodes and finale. The Dude was heading into town about 2ish to a hot (37C) afternoon of Chiro....ich ....you're sweaty hot remember....picking cherries....you heard the temperature was 37 right and then a relaxing fellowship like evening with his Gyro buds. All the shenanigans I was going to get up to involved a Margarita, my dinner and The Closer possibly watched in my PJs....then the SHIT hit the fan....All plans were off, like in a nano second. new plans made without concern about comfort, pre planning or comfort. I was now no longer in Pjs, dinner stayed in the frig, Tequilla remained untouched and Kyra was left without her audience. I left the house at 3pm to go pick 2 hrs of cherries....then to sit in the HOT car waiting for the Dude to get adjusted (joke there but damn, I'm HOT),then off to meet friends to see Spiderman on Cheap Tuesday (yes there was waiting in line on hot reflecting concrete involved).Thank God the company was good and the theatre cool....then home to clean cherries....alot of cherries...... how was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada