Site Meter



Friday, July 13, 2012

A science experiment with Dog Do

I am the designated Doggie Do Collecter in our family of 2.I am not counting the dog here people.The science part has happened since the weather got inhumanly hot.The little dog heads out to the front oven. Does her little four footed tap dance and drops her "Hurry up".She races for the door....needs immediately to receive her Good Girl treat and a drink of cold water with cubes added. She's parched from her brush with dehydration ....now.....now....now she screams and I, her eager slave comply. I head out with my little baggy to collect her gift and dispose. Now this is the science part, Dear Reader.....her "product" has changed properties....a solid to a dust.....no smell, easy clean up.....good girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada