Site Meter



Friday, December 09, 2011

She is everything I could of been had I been brave enough

 
Posted by Picasa

There is nothing in this world I love more,and am more proud of, than this amazing daughter of mine.

You are: loving,intelligent,funny,talented,compassionate and beautiful.You have an infectious laugh,hair to die for,and an ability to make everyone feel better when you're around. You have always danced to your own drummer, beginning by refusing to wear brightly colored frilly dresses;thus your love affair with shades of gray was launched.You pulled out braids, buns,ribbons and free styled many unauthorized cuts.You dyed your hair plum,black and multi streaks and hid clothes I determined unsuitable for school in your knapsack to change into later once out of my view.You have always loved words and have always spoken your mind, not easily intimidated you stood up to sales people, teachers and even grandma Dot, who terrified me.I can't tell you how many times I have wished I was more like you.You are fearless, determined, and a survivor. You have been through many difficult unimaginable situations and have learned the lessons and grown enormously.You are loving and loved and have embraced the importance of loving and respecting yourself,settling for nothing less from others.You are everything a person can be if brave enough to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada