Site Meter



Thursday, December 01, 2011

Christmas is in the air

Today, I sat in the sun of the corner window and read while Christmas music played softly in the background and soon I napped and dreamed. I am standing in the living room of my true "home" and looking out over the lake with buffalo carefully slipping and sliding across the ice, I waited for the school bus. Lady was already in her spot under the Journal box laying in the ditch waiting for the girls to arrive home. It was almost 4:30 pm. The first of the Christmas cookies, Thimbles, waited for tasting and hot chocolate was on the table. I had turned on the Christmas lights. I had spent the whole day hanging them on the house and deck, and all the Christmas decorations were out on the tables and walls. It was December 1st.It was the best of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada