Site Meter



Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 has taught me this:

What I have learned and remembered throughout this past year,2011.Thank you,Creator for the experiences and lessons and the people you put in my path.This is what I shall carry with me into 2012.

Sometimes in life, you don’t get closure.Make peace with its place in your heart and in your consciousness and move on.Letting go does not mean we don’t care. Letting go simply means we stop trying to force outcomes and make people behave. It means we give up resistance to the way things are, for the moment. It means we stop trying to do the impossible, controlling that which we cannot and instead, focus on what is possible which usually means taking care of ourselves and we do this in gentleness, kindness, and love, as much as possible.

Love generates love. It’s that simple: Love begets love. Though I've known this all my life; I still struggle to put actions to my words with particular people. More work needed here.

When you seize control of yourself and let go of controlling life, life does get much better.Seize control of my thinking,focus on my heart and on myself, and let the chips fall where they may.Live in the moment.

Sometimes the Creator gives ease after difficulty by making you stronger and wiser. What happens is that the difficulty makes us much, much stronger. Then, the difficulty no longer seems like a difficulty. Pain is a great teacher about patience.

Genuine wanting to be happy makes one happier.

You should value and take care of your friends.You build a friendship, you make it grow, and you appreciate it. (thankyou, Linda)

I will never be thin.

My birthday always makes me sad. It is so hard to say good by to the year past, the lessons learned and such a leap of faith to embrace the year ahead.

Happy New Year Dear reader and may you go forth and prosper in 2012.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada