Site Meter



Friday, May 11, 2012

Time to say goodbye

The time just moves at Warp speed for me now. Amazing since I personally have slowed down to a turtles pace and it is you...the Universe moving so quickly. Another dear family member has transitioned to the Heavens, a seemingly new born babe is turning 17 and his older sister 19 and my month with the best family in the world is nearly done. This time next week I will have seen 2 doctors, 1 dentist and been to 2 Aquafit classes. I am again stronger in the ways that count I will return, with bigger smile lines,a renewed sence of possibility and a firm knowledge that I am loved, liked and wanted as is. This family is a healing family dispencing laughter, hugs and kindness liberally and thoughtlessly with every word and action. They are my greatest blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada