Site Meter



Sunday, May 06, 2012

It just gets better

What is it about having, keeping and loving old friends that is so important to me? Last night, sitting with old friends from elementary school, celebrating a birthday, reminiscing about great vacations, successfulL children,perfect grandchildren and sadly friends illnesses and passing, made me a bit teary eyed. I realized, I have enjoyed 2weeks of love , acceptance and laughter that has always been there. More and more Life reminds me about it's fragility and quickly moving time line and the annoying way it has of not going in the direction I want. BUT....the friends have always been there for me. I was the one who was absent. I am going to change this....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada