Site Meter



Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sanity Lost


I can't stop thinking about country living.....the real thing. Not being able to ever sleep in because chickens, turkeys, cows and horses always get first dibs on the daily energy pool. The never ending WORK that is always yelling to get done. The resignation that weather always wins and the race to get the gardens in before the hail hits. Country living marks the happiest and most exhausting days of my life but how I LOVED it all. I sit this morning 5:45 AM on my deck overlooking the golf course and Okanagan Lake sipping  my first cup, reading the newest selection of library books, admiring my fresh manicure and wish I could have those amazing years back to live again. I know....DEMENTIA has finally arrived.

1 comment:

  1. Am I crazy? I just asked the next door neighbour if I could use their garden space currently a nursery for Thistle and stink weed.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada