Site Meter



Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Perfect summer so far

Bear with me my Peeps, I am about to go all nostalgic and simple on you. The last week has been spent with friends, brave enough to visit and take their chances living in a smokey, traffic bound city with a die hard raw foodie. They did it with such class and humor, drinking the green drinks, eating the nearly raw asparagus and salmon and smilingly remarking.....tasty. late into the early morning hours we reminisced and they like those peoples in the Storey Circles of the ages listened to the same stories they have heard over and over and laughed like it was the first time. I so love old friends and am so grateful for them braving the 44 degree C heat, the food, the art tour and the little black dog that insisted on sleeping with them. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada