Site Meter



Thursday, July 23, 2009

Could it be you my daughter?


It has been 40 years since that great never to be seen again 3 days of peace and music happened in Woodstock. 40 years since John Sebastian made that announcement from the stage that some cats old lady just delivered a baby. What a person that sweet child could be, could accomplish. She would be musical of course and have a voice for peace. She would be full of joy, laugh and love without reserve and care so much about not just her people but everyone who needed a hand and she would hold out that hand. What a time that was for me. Full of memories...Elvis, the Beatles, The Viet Nam war, the birth of my first daughter in August of 1969....my daughter the singer, the artist, the neighbourhood activist. She will be 40 in August...groovy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada