Site Meter



Thursday, July 30, 2009

Old Friends


Today, Myrle called....she needed me...and like those days in 1990,1995,2002 when I so needed a friend more than a Doctor, husband, mother....she stopped everything and listened. There was no judgement, no advice, no anger just love and understanding.
Dear Friend, though we see seldom have the joy of spending a lot of time together these days, in my heart I visit with you every day. Ours has been a friendship that did not yield to the pressures of time and our moods never were each others responsibility but rather each others concern. You will always be my sister, dear Myrle and you will always be able to call on me at any time for any reason because I love you dearly and thank God for the day we met.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada