Site Meter



Thursday, October 18, 2007

No excuse now

The last 3 days was spent looking for my watercolor blocks packed in boxes,in a room full of mislabeled boxes. The move to the downsized home was in July. I live in Kelowna and the challenge of moving in 44 degree heat I'm sure caused a lot of the mislabelling fiasco. Non the less, I have found the watercolor paper, the towels, the coffee grinder but still not the cheese grater nor Christmas card book. The snow ball affect took over once the watercolor paper was found as now it needed a place to settle. I forgot to add that I bought the paper in an intensly creative, read psychotic phase of my life 17 years ago. I bought ALL the paper a small art/sign store were liqidating during a bankrupcy sale and hired a small Uhaul to truck it to my house: and like the Serpa I am, packed it up 45 stairs to my Studio. Today unable to move my shoulders, right hand, right hip or left ankle, I sit gazing at the newly organized studio space, all caused by that same watercolor paper. Tomorrow I will look for where I put it and paint.... no excuse now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada