Site Meter



Sunday, October 21, 2007

Get ready...Get set...GO

Let the fun begin. The beading center is ready.I bought Rita a new Ott light...like mine, a new jump ring tool....like mine and a new ring pliers again like mine, except hers are pink or pink tinged to match her pink jogging suit....soooo important if you are my girl,Rita. She has her Pecan Carmel coffee cream, diet Gingerale and Root Beer{A&W) of course, Goodies, Bridge Mix, Cinnamon Toast cereal(she likes as a snack) and Salt and Vinegar potato chips. I believe she is good to go. My work here is done.

2 comments:

  1. have fun! Make me something xtra nice for christmas...not too sparkly..maybe coral or white??
    grin..

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.azlyrics.com/b/bonjovi.html
    If you are going to quote the man..at least do it right...lol..

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada