Site Meter



Saturday, October 20, 2007

Auntie Ritas coming Monday

One sentence carries so much needed activity. My SIL is a legend not only in the higherend fashion establishments she frequents, (look for her picture hanging behind Customer Service Kiosks, sort of like Queen Liz in schools and Court Houses etc), but also in better restaurants, spas and airlines. To say I must "Rally The Troops" for her visit is S0 underestimating the true story behind Auntie Rita preparations.Today, I started magic clothing every surface high or low in the house....she is THE Spokesperson for Magic Cloth, perhaps you have seen her pefectly coiffed and assesorized in Zellers doing demos...NOT...She woulnd't be seen dead in Zellers. Later I will quickly, go through my suitable Auntie Rita ensembles looking for anything included in the 3 C's of Rita dressing esthetics..co'ordination, color and currentness of trends excluding the 3S's of Rita What Not To Wear...shapeless as in STRETCHED out of shape, small as in no longer covering boobs and belly parts and Style rejects from any era. Thank God I have converted her into a Beader and made her my jewlery slave for Madonnart Studio, Jewlery Division. She has on numerous occassions saved my life when my Precious daughter, Laurie aka Tangible has been preoccupied with her art, her numerous friends, her shopping, her endless courses and her husband, children and dog. I love Auntie Rita, she is the wind beneath....yadda, yadda, yadda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada