Site Meter



Monday, October 29, 2007

A message from Laurie...

Background info on the B&E: Rita and I were blisfully surfing gem and bead stores on line, when I decided to check the Blog and saw that "someone" was posting a very critical mother bashing message sooooo....I started to delete and add and when the final post happened, I had won....not a surprise...then came the follow-up P/C and gales of hysterical laughter.....I love my girl, she so gets me.

And now the B&E.....

I feel I need to clarify a few things...and that meant I needed to use my Ninja like skills to break into my mothers blog.

Dear, wonderfull, quick witted ma forgets that people reading her words may not see the humor and love that she may have meant to infer. Sure I may have mentioned ..in passing...that she has become mildly addled...but compared to moi, she is still an amazing artist and creative intellect.She has a difficult time dealing with the combination of too much speed and all those flashing red and blue lights...so she gets a little confused or yes..addled, and instead of going directly home...goes through a Starbucks or Dairy Queen drive through...

I believe the 200 or 300 people reading, might even believe I am not deserving such an angel. Hey..not fair..I am a giver!I pull up her underwear before she goes out in public...I come to rolling stops before I drop her off places...I even..get this..book her plane tickets home when she comes to visit me!!

So you see...I love my mother.
so there...But I know for a fact she loves morer.

laurielaurielaurielaurielaurie.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada