Site Meter



Thursday, February 07, 2013

Whoooooooosh

That is the sound the month of January made as it swirled past me. Much Gratitude to the Universe allowing me to be here in our home together with my Love. Well me sitting him laying but together forever. They say the road to recovery from CIDP is slow and painful but that the recovery rate is good as long as you are persistent, patient and proactive. I have turned from the quiet, passive Madonnart to someone I hardly recognize. I am She Rah, warrior woman, standing guard at the gate protecting my Dude. Visualize a pale, exhausted looking senior in a body splint trying to disguise a very bad hair day. This journey has reinforced the blessing of family and friends and the way they lift you up when you are weary. It has reassured me that there is a higher being administrating my life and placing life lessons in front of me. I knew my failings but somehow allowed time to fly before facing them.......D Day is here......in my face so to speak....and I AM DEALING. First on my To Do List is Selfishness........maaaaannnn is this a tough one. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada