Site Meter



Monday, February 11, 2013

Family day

BC is celebrating our very first Family Day today. In honor of this holiday, I have spent the morning getting out my Valentines to my precious little family and to the new family I have acquired since this new crises has hit our lives. I would not be sitting here today if these loving generous people had not kept pace with the escalating crises and in spite of it came forward every day offering to help us. These are the Angels we all have in our lives but until something like this happens we never know if they will truly be there to lift us up. It is very hard to ask for help...it is really hard for me as it is something I did for rather than had done to. These Angels of ours did not wait to be asked they just came and did.......Thank you, bless you and I will be sure to pay it forward.

For updates on the Dude go to this link.....Lighten up it's an adventure....the comeback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada