Site Meter



Saturday, February 16, 2013

Comforted


I am sitting in front of the fireplace this early evening, listening to the soft voices of my dearest in the bedroom. She is giving his painful legs a light massage and he is gratefully accepting it  .and appreciating the gentle love it is given with. It is the lull before the storm of Monday and Tuesday and with a deep sigh, I give thanks for these two people around whom I have built this life. The last two days have been challenging to say the least as the flu bug hit the Dude in a big way and what hits him, hits us. He has placed an order for dinner....mashed potatoes, porcupine meatballs and creamed corn....a family comfort food. Oh...and a small dish of jello......I'm on it my love.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada