Site Meter



Monday, December 17, 2012

Never thought I would see this day... 2 days

Well after all the drama and sadness of the last 2 weeks, I think it just maybe....might happen. Operation is set so far for early am Dec. 19th and My Angel....Auntie Rita is once again coming to help me after. This wonderful, shining example of pure friendship and generousity will put aside her WAY busy life (leaving for her winter adventure Jan 12th) and will come and spend 4 or 5 days putting up with the whining I tend to do when not in control or in pain. You can talk about friendship and family in eloquent glowing words but when that person "walks the talk" it's  simply generosity and caring in action. This is my friend and SIL, Rita.....so blessed and grateful to have her on my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada