Site Meter



Friday, December 07, 2012

Dula December 16, 2003 to December 7, 2012



She looked out the open doorway...2.5 lbs of fur and ears. I wanted her instantly but she was not convinced I was the one. The Dude was IN immediately but I had to wear her in a Snugly on my chest for 3 weeks before she decided to fall in love with me. She loved HIM to distraction, waited in the dark hallway for him to come home and together they watched cartoons every morning. I was her mommy...she walked on my face, head and plopped herself down on me anywhere she wanted. Her huge black ears were ridiculously lovable and earned her the name Bat Girl. Her brown eyes oozed love, understanding and humor. She smiled, talked, yelled and sang. She did tricks. She loved everyone and insisted they love her. She respected one person, the Dude, and ignored the scary Queen, Laurie. She was quirky, loving, funny and charming. She was ours. I hope we loved her enough, She did us. Bedtime Puppy girl ...RIP...

1 comment:

  1. You forget when your heart is aching to be grateful.I am so grateful for the gift that was Dula and soon will love to tell you about it but now I just miss her kisses.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada