Site Meter



Thursday, October 04, 2012

Holy Mother of Chocolate....My wardrobe sucks!

I am in that place. The anxiety ridden space where I have finally realized that which you my friends,(too kind to hit me with the truth) My Mate (too caught up in his own fashion puzzles) and my girlies ( totally too far away to be embarrassed  by my loss of style) have kept hidden from me for God knows how long. I have nothing decent to wear! I have nothing trending anywhere. I have become last year. So last year as a matter of fact that that would be a step forward in my quest for some sense of style. I must do something....soon....NOW......I cannot leave the house dressed in these sad excuses for clothing.......I am on a quest, well a quest with a budget constraint. Where to start?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada