Site Meter



Thursday, March 10, 2011

What I know

With a song in my heart and an ice pack on my shoulder I sat down in my fav hair stylist's chair. Now I have known Anna for 20+ years and she has skillfully taken me through the Bob, Reverse Bob,Pixie,Spiky Shag,and Asymmetrical cuts in brown, red, brown and red,damn close to blond and chestnut. Yesterdays cut and color have left me ....well uncertain if our relationship has shifted from client to family. My clear direction was a few natural looking lighter BROWN foils and 1/2 inch off all around was either not heard or dismissed, in the same manner, I often have seen dear Anna use on her mom. So $80.00 poorer,cranky and unhappy I am needing to fix this. L...a...u..r..i..e....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada