Site Meter



Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Remembering my friend Carol

At this ripe old age, I credit myself with more knowledge and insight then I deserve to be credited with....but hey I always was generous when it came to me. What I know tonight that I did not know this morning is huge and is earth moving in it's message for you Dear Reader. In this momentary enlightened state I offer this ...Old friends last forever even if you do not keep in touch like you should. On their last day they are as they were in the good old days....good friends. The years of our youth and challenges we survived together have bound us tighter then Super Glue, and on their last day you realize you are still bound. The Lesson: Value your friendships especially those that have survived the big tests throughout the years,hold on tight to these people that have seen you at your saddest, your angriest, your most foolish and your happiest because at the end...in the last day, they still love you, and still call you friend........

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada