Site Meter



Sunday, March 27, 2011

Love a good brunch

My happiest meal is breakfast.Combine it with a sleep in and make it an early lunch,OMG, can cause me to break in to palpations and a flush. Today all the planets aligned to present a brunch at the Grand Okanagan Resort, well known for its desert presentations. In the company of 10 friends celebrating someones ? birthday, I hippity hopped into the Grand Buffet starting, much to the surprize of 10, at the desert wing, the Creme Brule to be precise and worked my way north through the cheese cake, caramel lava cake, assorted creme puffs, skipped the fruit isle and ended with chocolate sauce and rum whipped cream. I shared the best part of two bottles of Cipes with some birthday ? person and fell shortly after into a deep coma like sleep. Hopefully I will be invited back next year......

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada