Site Meter



Monday, March 07, 2011

Destiny

There are people through out my life, destined to show up at my least attractive moments..over...and...over. Take Kid Doctor: On my first visit we met in the office bathroom....I was ah....using the facility and he was needing to use said facility...forgot to lock door as I was the ONLY one in the office....whatever.... Next meeting with Kid Dr. was in hospital....I had waited and waited for the bathroom to vacate and hurried in to do my business and he arriving in a rush felt that was the best moment to knock on the door and throw it open to discusss my Donor pieces. Yesterday at my daily Day Care appointment....read Physio...I was smack dab nose to nose with the most unpleasant person I had ever met. In fact leaving my beloved place of work was a joy because I was also leaving her.Putting bygones aside I went full forward with my best winning smile to greet her hello...how R ya....fancy meeting in Physio. She looked me in the eye and then efficiently ran over my foot with her wheelchair....and thats how I remember her. So..Why on earth would I say hello....why? Two words for you my dear readers.....Passive-Agressive....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada