Site Meter



Thursday, January 13, 2011

WTH!

I have SO NOT got the crazy driver gene (CDG)that makes a man laugh like Jack Nicholson and set out in my relatively new car onto the closed roadways. Roads, logically recommended by the area weather advisory to....DON'T DRIVE ON THE FUCKING ROADS. This CDG obviously originated in the Organic Dude and was passed to the precious offspring....mother and driver of my equally treasured babes. Passed and possibly magnified somehow into....their own kind of Crack. Yesterday.....remember, the day of No visibility, 10cm of blowing snow and NO working snow removable vehicles, saw the OD up early, dressed warmly, survival kit in hand racing out to drive the almost new to me car. Last I heard of him was that crazy Jack laugh and I am positive the sweet little blonde dog in Edmonton was watching out the window as the precious daughter and equally precious children went out on the same, just 30 degrees colder, icy roads. What reassures me is the fact the children in their advanced ages wisely choose to ride the back seat, seat belts secure, backpack padded, Tim's in hand, seat warmed spots.Oh yeah,the crazy laugh driver... shes holding a cup of triple shot, low fat expresso to enhance the whole experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada