Site Meter



Sunday, January 16, 2011

Could it be possible????

Oh mother of insurance packages,I think I might possibly be at the end of this 8 year lesson in humility, patience and fund raising for my GP's winter retreat. The last hoop to be jumped through was the Letter Of Resignation and can you believe, THIS did not require Notarizing, printing in triplicate and sent to 8 people in the same company, same building but all needing their very own copy, and my GP's John Henry to the tune of $60.00 a copy. I could do it on FREAKIN EMAIL!!! SO...taking my inspired daughters advise, wrote a letter outlining the glorious last 8 years spent in a Canada Post Love affair, complete with inspiring quotes from Mother Theresa, Maya Angelou,His Holiness the Dali Lama and the great touring god, Jon Bon Jovi.3 Email pages of gratitude, recounting the life lessons I could not learn from reading Jenny McCarthy's new book, Love and Lust......I am finished..........Please people send mail, my life will be so lonely without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada