Site Meter



Saturday, January 29, 2011

Priorities

My wee Myrle called yesterday, fresh from the OR following her last Knee Replacement. A little loopy but wide, wide awake....and full of ideas and dreams and stuff....lucky Roomie. She was anxious to give me a very important message regarding her Estate of Beads, Bead Books,Bead Orders and sundry stamping, painting, and Cold Mountain Fashion Outlet future deliveries. Her direction was clear....If something happens to me....go immediately to my Studios, gather everything up and SELL....try and get the best deal possible for Vern, her dear, visually challenged Minister spouse. Oh and Laurie must know something she isn't sharing about her consistent high Bejeweled Blitz scores.....stupid f..ing game. Myrle's fun when she's stoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada