Site Meter



Thursday, December 30, 2010

Best of 2010

January
Year of NO FEAR began with this
February
Men's Olympic Speed Skating....enough said
March
Month of mix and mingle...initiate and participate was a challenge
April
Always a slow month...April completely redeemed itself with this surprise
May
Leaving for Edmonton...birthdays, and best of all moving into the new house.
June
The big day arrives and 6 weeks of Real Estate, Lawyers, and packing is so worth it.
July
Pot Luck, forgotten house guests both man and puppy and yearly humiliation.
HOT,HOT,HOT.....Not painful enough, I decided to add this.
August
Good stuff happened....The Red Hat Society adopted me as their very own Jewelry designer. I wore a bathing suit in public and I met a new neighbour.
September
Enjoyed the the canning frenzy....all for the love of Dwayne and my Dude.Gratefull for discovering Brandon Flowers CD and still in awe of the magnificence that was my begonias.
October
Christmas in October...tree, decorations, presents, turkey dinner all in the new house, priceless.
November
Blessing my dear girl for being with me....washing,feeding,dressing,shopping for me.
December
Putting mascara on both eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada