Site Meter



Wednesday, December 15, 2010

This is what I know

I can brush my teeth...almost without the screaming that ensues with bending my right elbow over baseball size swelling caused by my new BF donar bicept.

I can now pull up my own underwear...true I am wearing my old granny pants.

I had my head shaved last week and my hair...the last vestage of my lost beauty is no longer my concern.

I have 45 degrees left in my quest to straighten my right arm...though Madame Pain, my Physio can do it by sitting on my shoulder and bracing her feet against my forearm.

I no longer miss my bra and am loving my new BOHO look.

I am the lady wearing the summer tops in a snow storm....my friends bicept won't fit in my size XL sweaters.

I will never shop again, at least not as long as the Dude feels the need to follow 1 foot behind me asking....do you need this?....were talking a friggin box of Turttles PEOPLE!

YES...I'M STILL A TAD CRANKY.....this I know ..oh...and I can now do caps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada