Site Meter



Thursday, March 11, 2010

So NOT easy!

Honestly, I am exhausted. The initiate participate month is not going to be an easy fit for me. Out of 7 days last week, I participated in 7 and initiated 6. This week I am 5 for 5 so far...and frankly exhausted and tired of talking and listening and if that makes me a bad person so be it...black ball me but do it quietly and from a distance. I have just finished reading a very cool book called The Shack by Wm Paul Young...a surprise and a revelation. I have been hearing a bit about it in various literary writeups but did not expect the personal joy and relevance it would have for me.Don't read it LJ, you will hate it, but others be strong, persevere and give it a try.

3 comments:

  1. lol u just don't want me making fun of it...good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi M,
    I read the book and found it very inspirational with an entire different of "The Holy Trinity".

    D

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada