Site Meter



Saturday, October 23, 2010

Secretariat



OMG!!! Talk about a flashback after seeing this movie....THIS IS A MUST SEE,and I have to say brought me back to such good times spent with my mom at the track from the age of 6 up. Those early mornings in the huddle with dad and random Greek and Asian dudes handicapping the races of the day. Chatting up the Vets, grooms and exercise boys.....ohoh..fantasy coming on .....me...mist on the track, hair long and licorice black, flying in the wind as I breeze the pick of the day. Stopping only when Ronnie Turcot steps out on the track to stop us and lift me gently from the big red colt I was riding.OMG....go see this movie but take a box of kleenex with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada