Site Meter



Monday, October 25, 2010

Guest Bloggers

Tangible


Organic Dude


While I am away pursuing my dream to perform on the high trapeze for La Cirque, Tangible and Organic Dude will step up to fill the gap. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR $#@# MIND You ask??.....well I have a lot of trust in these two dear folk and their deep caring and respect for yours truly and of course for you my faithfull followers. Be open and gentle with them. They are deft in their manipulation of the Queens English and in the case of Tangible in the dialect of The Pink Panther as well and you certainly will find yourself entertained. Do not believe all they write....they are both quite psychotically addled....in a good way. Lets welcome them, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada