Site Meter



Saturday, October 16, 2010

On Task

The Cat Scan, blood letting,giving, testing, heart and lung function completed and chat with anesthetist regarding need for 28 hour nerve block, my pain threshold assessment, are done. I am on the fast track now. Just 1 tiny setback following 2 days of tests.....momentary insanity....lapse in commonsense....total absence of guts led me to seriously consider ,sneaking off in the mist in Little Red and starting a new life as a ranch hand/horse psychologist in Big Sky Country (Montana).I spoke with the family self appointed/educated Life Coach, went to my safe place, reorganized, cowboyed up and voila....posted...ready now...lets rock and roll.

2 comments:

  1. so much coach so little life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our family Life Coach advises from her enormously loving heart and her search for her next source of obscure Asian snack foods.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada