Site Meter



Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Request List

Today, I am completing the last of my essential needs in preparation for Titanium Wedensday. We...the women in our family have an essential prerequisite to returning home following any invasive medical treatment....simply put....NEW BEDDING....Armed with my Bargain Moose coupon at Sears, I am off to purchase my POST OP BEDDING...***which by the way must not be wrinkled or sweat upon by man or dog prior to my arrival.I'm feeling Seafoam green and shades of coffee and gold. Next stop M&M's to purchase the best Almond Chocolate icecream bars and Maple Walnut icecream made by man then over to Cobbs for my favorite Artisan buns and bread and Sunshine Market for ..The Best Cheese ever and then to Purdy's to get my analgesic Snowballs. It is important I do these things myself as thoughts of being left to Organic Dude and a plethora of green smoothie combinations has kept me awake for nights. Not the masses of surgical/doctor videos and jokes sent to me by you, my friends but the vision of bits of kale floating in congealed gogi berries, has caused these bags under my eyes.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada