Site Meter



Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Trying to lose art


I have done art pretty much all my life. From those early years hiding under my bed painting (didn't want my mom to make me clean my room and throw out my sad little works of art), to now where I paint or at least do some form of art every day.To attempt to toss out pieces of art today is near impossible. IMPOSSIBLE, MIND BENDING, EXHAUSTING! The healthy one keeps dragging them out of the garbage and hiding them perhaps under the delusion that after I pass over from extreme fried food poisoning he will have a dead artist sale and make his fortune. This morning at 2:35am I heard the garage door open {recycling day} and when I let the little black dog out at 8:00am, I checked to see if the recycling was gone and it was. I was pumped...I had out foxed him AGAIN..the mural was DONE. I just went to go to the library and guess what??? I found the$#@%mural behind the wintering plants@#$%!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada