Site Meter



Monday, November 16, 2009

BFF, a moment of clarity

While driving home from Myrle's, I thought about my fortune in having this friend with whom I feel such a deep and spiritual connection.Over the span of our friendship now approaching 20 years, I have always felt her commitment to help in whatever her or my circumstances were. Many changes over the years placed us on different paths but she was always nearby,available to talk me through a broken heart or to provide a different take on my sometimes bewildered reality. She operates off of my need and my expectations of her in that moment. She has never not been there for me. I know there have been times she has not agreed with or approved of my thinking but bless her she still was there with her faith and affection. We not only share a brain but a heart and soul as well and in those times of fear, sadness and joy she shared my emotions fully.I love her dearly, trust her completely and value her daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada