Site Meter



Monday, November 23, 2009

The Legend Of The Three Violets

 
It came to pass as the Circle Of Life does, that the three violets
that bloomed with such love in Nana's room in the nursing home, needed to find a new home.They came to our new smaller home and sit in a place of honor....the big window of my studio....and they have always been in bloom....that's 2.5 years. So it just follows the AHA moment when I realized my connection to these violets and the subsequent worries that followed and now the compulsive need that they live,as I live. Which brings me to the Psychotic Event of yesterday. The Healthy One was tuning up the hot tub, leaving the door open to the frigid outdoors. The violets shivered and upon a Purdy's Snowball, I swear I heard a cough! The next moment is best left behind and for the next 30 minutes I talked the violets through our trauma.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada