Site Meter



Thursday, August 28, 2008

Polymer nakedness

I have been wearing a bracelet I made during a workshop at Port Townsend years ago and am always surprised at the comments this simple little bracelet receives. Men, woman of all ages and little children all seem to find something enjoyable in this piece. Women like the color...beige, coffee and black. Men the largeness of each plate and the many nude woman in all stages of movement and children just giggle. Since I have just finished an epic picking up and touching every bead I own and am horrified to disrupt, possibly disorganize any of this new order, I have decided to make a few of these bracelets and see if they sell. Today, I have dusted off the pasta machine and have begun to condition the clay....pictures to follow.

2 comments:

  1. Sign me up! I can only imagine what the bracelet looks like but it seems like the right colours and has nudity. I'll buy one!

    I'll be in K-town on and off in September.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotcha on my list. I will post some pics so you can actually see what they look like....that is if my exigious memory dosn't take over....aha...aha

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada