Site Meter



Sunday, August 17, 2008

Migraine, Heaven or Hell?

The migraine hit Friday 3:43 am. I awoke fully alert, feeling all the blinding pain, flashes of light, total body cleanse, hearing of Superman, charm of Kim Kardashian (am I the only one who finds her a total bitch), the dilated brain can experience. I immediately woke the devoted caring man and the dear dog who worships my every word for TLC and that was the last I saw or heard from them. They had pressing business elsewhere. Three days later, I still have the migraine but have completed a painting, made 5 Lariat necklaces, 10 pairs of earrings, a pillow calligraphed with the Chinese symbol for peace, made a batch of Nana's chicken (the sweet), a bale of nuts and bolts {the salty), a liter of home made Baileys ( the analgesic} and a batch of Congee (Chinese answer to all digestive ails} and mailed the LostnFound August Challenge ( I think I was the only participant}. Now here comes the heaven part, I lost 8 Lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada