Site Meter



Thursday, August 07, 2008

B NOT Afraid

On the cusp of New years 2008, I made a promise to myself to live with more fear in my life. I had become too cautious and would sweat buckets with anything new or risky. The next day my beloved SIL called to invite me to Rome, leaving in 3 weeks. Out of the character I had become since the MVA in 2002, I immediately said "I'm in". I have not regretted that decision in the slightest. Today, in the words of Brittany Spears, "Oops, I did it again". With my heart in my mouth and perhaps under a pseudonym, I am going to submit my virgin exhibit to Bead Style Magazine to be juried for a Spring 2009 publication. The necklace, piece 1 of 5 is included in that submission. Yikes, Holy cow Batman!!!! Yes I am afraid...very afraid.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kim. It's very vintage looking. The beads are 6 cuts so very sparkly.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada