Site Meter



Friday, September 21, 2012

Ponderings on the beach

Who cannot be affected by the beauty of this fall. I look out and see it all around me. The water is so blue and sparkling it hurts my eyes. Stepping into it is the real surprise...it is warm like a tepid bath and clean without the constant churning of hundreds of motor boats. The beach is deserted and so quiet you can hear the sounds of the birds and rustle of leaves in the breeze. It smells like fall. Sweet from the deeply purple grapes and yet slightly smokey as orchardests burn off old growth. This is a marvelous time of the year here and as I sit and feel it all surround me I can't not thank the Universe for it's gifts of this season. Majestic, amazing, breathtaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada