Site Meter



Monday, April 16, 2012

Truth or Dare

Choosing a movie is a process for me. I watch the trailers. I read the reviews. I talk to people waiting in the movie ticket lines and then I discuss the choices with the Movie Club. (like a book club with out the dyslexia.) last nights carefully selected, much tooted by our local movie reviewer was CABIN IN THE WOODS. Movie review with not much content, I might add as "so convoluted and clever that I fear I might give the surprise ending away."was as my companion observed a movie critic who is a 14 year old boy.The plot was catchy if you like Zombies,sacrificial virgins, and Demons of the Underworld....oh ya and lots of blood. Herein lies the purpose of this post....first, to save you money, second, to Give a heads up to 14 year old boys....this is your kind of movie....these are your people and there is a teeny flash of Frontal nakedness under and between all that blood and gore. The rest of you save your Money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada