Site Meter



Monday, February 27, 2012

The Oscars and me

I have had a long and enjoyable history with the Oscars. Being a movie lover and loving the BIG screen as opposed to the telly draws me pretty much weekly to the local theaters. I am THAT person that fills in copious Oscar contest sheets for the one year free movie pass and again I am THAT person dressed (often in lounging attire),coifed and seated with wine and appies in hand watching the Red Carpet arrivals. Dinner is served during the Oscar Show and dessert at the Barbara Walters Special....I miss Barbara.2012 did not dissappoint; the gowns were lovely, the Red Carpet incident...too funny (Ryan Seacrests face was epic),the winners acceptable and Billy Crystal was .....Crystal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada