Site Meter



Friday, February 10, 2012

February...almost inanimate

What is it about February that slows the heart rate, thickens the blood, and makes the day spent in Jammies last for weeks? To say I am unmotivated would be a lie. I am an inanimate object, unable to form a complete sentence, string an almost interesting bunch of beads or lift a brush to paper. The house around me begs for attention, as does the laundry,the dying plants and now the need to organize the family Tax.Looking at myself in the morning mirror shows the urgent need for intervention....hair band, grey hair showing through, two of the Biosculpture nails missing,no bra,no socks and wearing one of the two not PJ's but damn close black outfits,I have dressed in since NYE.As I wait for March and the dawn of Spring...not with interest,not with excitement but with a weird sence of survival. The way stranded lifeboat people wait for the plane to discover them.....da plane....da plane.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada