Site Meter



Thursday, September 22, 2011

Signs of change

SO!!! I started taking an Aqua fit class with my BFF, Myrle the pearl ummmm 2.5 weeks ago. We are the youngest in the class, right where I like to be situated....however Aqua fit is the name of the class not Aqua Youngest so the line in the sand is not years of life but years of being active....and once again I am straggling and struggling to keep up to the 80 years olds. Not only do they see me struggling to keep afloat doing the suspended chest kicks but the see me limping into class and crawling out of the pool at the end of class and they are looking SMUG.....those thin,fit,happy,full of helpful hints but Ha! older than me Seniors. I win...I have the most metal bits and can still suspend (fancy name for float).

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada