Site Meter



Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mortification

Mortification: Noun: feeling of shame,humiliation,wounded pride.....

Yes....that was me Mortified beyond wordage. I stood in a beam of light, in front of a white wall about to walk 50 steps on a black floor while filmed with a video camera....then forced to examine said footage, commenting only upon my gait. NOT on the fact that my shorts (not my fashion choice by the way) were stuck up my butt....NOR that I was told to tuck my Tshirt inside my waistband, revealing a spectacular muffin top. The cellulite on my thighs was ripply like Lake Okanagan in a wind storm and for some inexplicable reason the veins on my ankles became somewhat iridescent in the high beam I was directed to walk in.....and....NO Laurie the pedicure and leg waxing was not acknowledged or appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada