Site Meter



Saturday, June 25, 2011

My name is Madonnart and I am neatness challenged.

OH MAN!!!! I came down to the Studio this morning to a sight that totally validated all those nit picky rumors out there about my working style. Because I am in a painting mode at present, my perfect little work station reflects the creative frenzy; read manic confusion in which I am working. 4 cans of Club Soda in various stages of completion sat at scary angles on the pile of chocolate bar wrappers. Beads are scattered everywhere since that moment yesterday when I flung back my rolly chair in an attempt to high five myself after a particularly nice wash and toppled over 3 containers of beads. I decided...hmm, I kinda liked the way the light sparkled off of the beads on the floor so did not pick them up. This would be amusing I'm sure to those who have shown disdain for all that glitters and my love of it. Sadly,I had set my block down on a tube of E-6000, a remarkably super SUPER glue for beading and had to rip it up, removing the cover of the pad and the surface of the table....validation for all those classes I have taken where glue was involved and I sat alone at a table, and my classmates sat squished all around me. Today, I have taken the pledge of "clean work space". I will pick up, throw out, sort, wipe, put on lids, empty cans, and generally leave my desk at night ready for the next day. My name is Madonnart and I am neatness challenged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada