Site Meter



Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Getting it in perspective

Ahhhh POOR POOR ME....that is where I have been stewing this last week after visiting Dr.. News relating to my quickly disintegrating skeletal system has driven me to advise the Dude to seek marital bliss elsewhere. His plan.. was marriage 3 months after my demise but the new news has filled me with compassion and the thought that he will be stuck with picking up after his little work horse is more than I can bear.....so....I went to the bottom of my intestinal fortitude and advised him to cut lose now before it gets ugly. Then I talked to my brother who is waiting for a kidney transplant and goes to dialysis 3 times a week....and I gave myself a swat and a talk about being grateful for the life I have......and I am. So Dude...forget what I said...you're stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada