Site Meter



Monday, September 20, 2010

Preparation is the key

Time is flying and I fill each day with tasks preparing my closet, drawers, bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, laundry area and outside decks so I can reach, use and be more self sufficient (read less demanding) following the surgery. Living with Organo Dude (raw, organic rules) could leave me in the lurch for essentials like coffee, ice cream, salt and vinegar chips and chocolate so items must be purchased and stored within reach of my weak and very short left arm. I have about 20 frozen meals put away but realized that I was remiss in prep of dessert/snack essentials...next week... Totally cleaned my red girly girl yesterday as driving will be out until early spring...dratted gear shift thingy. Hate, hate, hate giving THAT up. Next is to shop for xmas gifts or everyone will be back to getting items from Princess Auto Home Depo and Canadian Tire. Supply of red wine, tequila coolers and Baileys are now on the low shelf along with Tramacet, Ibuprofen, Gravol and Pepcid AC...Ozzie Osborn would be proud. Monday....to the studio to sort, file, and make up a beading project container, order years zines, place holds on 50 or so library books,and net shop for easy loose pull ups that retain my sense of style and mature beautiness. New list to make to include paint and copy xmas cards, wrap xmas gifts to take to Alta in October and put xmas decorations within reach....looks like we will have to stay here...sigh..maybe the new Winners store will be open by then....whatever!!

5 comments:

  1. bought you a surgery gift today. They are lovely and come in packs of 25. tres tres usefull. shall I wrap them individually for christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Marg,
    Good luck with your surgery - our prayers and thoughts will be with you.

    Ask OD to buy you some 'good' chocolates and perhaps a great bottle of red wine to go with the ibuprofen (of course, a glass at a time - or the whole d--m bottle, if you feel like it).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind thoughts. M

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada